Sunday, May 15, 2011

And Many More!













Wow, the month of May is flying by! But not without celebrating my sweet baby girl's third birthday! Many times during these first few years of Addison's life, I have wondered if we'd make it to the next birthday. And I'm not saying that in a moment of frustration or weakness. It has been a lot of work to get her to where she is today. So I'm happy to say that each birthday is truly a celebration! And celebrate we did!



Addison hasn't ever really had a birthday party with friends. In the past, we've always just done small parties with family. So I decided this year to have a party for her at Chuck E Cheese. We invited her best friends: her life-long friend, Lacey, and her cousin, Caitlin. Alex was there of course, and her other cousin Cadence. And then we had some family, and family friends there as well. It was a really fun time, and I think Addison really enjoyed herself!

When I asked Addison what kind of birthday cake she wanted, she told me Little Mermaid. So this is her cake. It turned out so darling! And tasted good too! I was so relieved after the debacle with Alex's birthday cake. Addison had a really fun time playing with her friends, eating pizza and enjoying her Little Mermaid cake. So far, 3 has been really fun! And here's to many, many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment