Sunday, March 8, 2009

Still Under Construction, But Coming Along

I'm still working on learning how to blog. I'm hoping to upload a picture or two...wish me luck with that (OK seriously. I called Lindsey and she totally walked me through how to upload pictures. Thanks to Lindsey, you can see a couple of pictures with this post!)

So...tonight, Addison had her first meal meal of spaghetti. I think that is a right of passage for any child is who is learning how to self feed. She thoroughly enjoyed it after refusing the baby food version from Gerber. And as for Alex, he says new and funny things to me every day. Roger was outside today watering our young pecan tree with Alex right there beside him, of course. Alex came into the house to tell me he needed his firefighter hat so he could use the fire hose. I didn't really understand what he was talking about until I looked outside. I guess to my three-year-old, the water hose could also be a fire hose. So we found his firefighter hat (yes, it's actually a Firehouse Subs hat) and I told him to get one for Daddy as well. I think this is an example of the little quirky things that your children say that make you laugh and that you hope to not forget! And one of the reasons why I wanted to blog.



1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud! Love the pictures... Roger looks great in the fireman hat! Hehe! And it's nice to see that you're married now...congratulations. :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete