Sunday, April 12, 2009

The World Through Alex's Eyes

...or at least through the lens of a camera. Alex has taken an interest in photography, using my camera. The only problem with this is that I just barely got this camera for Christmas. So it's still very new to me and I'm not too excited about Alex using it! However, I thought these pictures were funny, yet insightful into the world at his level. And everyone tried to accommodate him by ducking and scrunching down as he took their pictures! Like my mom...



And my dad!

And Roger

And what's a learning experience without at least one picture of your feet?


And he didn't quite get all of Uncle Pat! Ha! At least he enjoyed himself and maybe he has a yet-to-be developed talent as a photographer. And maybe it's time I invested in one of those kid digital cameras. Seriously, Alex is really growing and changing more and more each day. It's fun to see him develop different interests. Even at the expense of one of mine!

2 comments:

  1. Nora - I am so excited you started blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The feet picture is so on purpose....Myla loves taking pictures of her feet. I have no clue why but it makes me laugh every time.

    ReplyDelete