Saturday, March 20, 2010

Fort Worth Science Museum

The first "official" day of spring break, my sister and I decided to brave the Fort Worth Science Museum with our four kids in tow. We were hoping that it might not be quite as crowded on Monday (the first day of spring break)...and we were wrong! It was insanely busy! So busy that we waited in line for nearly 30 minutes just to buy tickets to get into the museum. But those of you with kids know that once you're there, you're committed. So we waited for tickets, waited to see the exhibits and made the best of it. Despite the stress the crowds caused my sister and I, I think the kids had a good time.
.

Even Auntie Tamara enjoyed an exhibit here and there. Hopefully we can all go back again some time when it isn't quite so busy. Despite the crowds, it was still a fun place to go and a great way to kick off our spring break!

No comments:

Post a Comment