Sunday, May 9, 2010

Part E with Chuck E


It's pretty sad when I haven't finished blogging about one birthday before another one is here! It's been a busy past few weeks! But I did want to share a few photos from Alex's party at Chuck E Cheese. I decided to have his party on a Thursday afternoon for several reasons...I didn't want to have it on the weekend when Chuck E Cheese would be crazy busy, I didn't want to have it on a day when Alex goes to school because I knew he'd be too tired, and I wanted to have it on a day when Roger could attend. So that left Thursday as the day. It was WONDERFUL! The place was nearly vacant that afternoon, which allowed Alex and all his friends to pretty much have the place to themselves. I think they all had a great time! I thought the party at Chuck E Cheese was pretty easy, though I wasn't crazy about the service we had. Despite our poor service, I would definitely do it again and I'm sure I will for Addison...she loves the place too!

All in all, I would say it was a success. Just a side note, the other day I was looking through an album that has pictures from many of my past birthdays. I had my 5th birthday at Chuck E Cheese too. I laughed when I saw those pictures! Maybe it's a right of passage...you're 5th birthday at Chuck E Cheese. Alex is already talking about his 6th birthday and where he wants to have it. At least that gives me plenty of time to plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment