Friday, October 29, 2010

Pumpkin Day for Addison

One of my all-time favorite events at St. John is Pumpkin Days! Alex enjoyed pumpkin day twice while at St. John. This year, Addison got to enjoy all the fun events and activities. Unfortunately, my camera battery died very early in our day. But here are a few pictures.
Our first stop was painting pumpkins. Addison really enjoyed this station.

Here she is with her finished pumpkin. Yay!


Our next stop was the playground. Addison enjoyed having Daddy give her a little help on the big trike.


Next was the petting zoo. Addison loves animals, always has. She really enjoyed this part of pumpkin days. She went around and around looking at the goats, bunnies, turkey, pig, donkey, and cow. Fun, fun! From here we enjoyed stretch and grow, a snack, stations, music, story time and pictures. I never remember Alex being so exhausted, but pumpkin days wore Addison out. Maybe it was an age difference though. By the time we were done, she was ready for lunch and a nap. I love pumpkin days and I'm already looking forward to it again next year!

1 comment:

  1. seriously I just miss you! I love your posts! I wish I could go to playgroup and laugh with my friends! Have a super Holiday. You deserve it! I love ya!

    ReplyDelete