Tuesday, January 25, 2011

January Disclosures

Ugh, I'm such a slacker! I can't believe that January is almost over and I haven't blogged once. I think I'm still trying to wrap my brain around the fact that my first post of 2010 was about Craig Story, an Arlington Police officer killed in the line of duty. And earlier this month, another police officer was killed in the line of duty. It just brought up all those emotions from Officer Story's funeral, all the emotions associated with being the wife of a police officer. It was a weird dejavu (sp) to be starting this year off in nearly the same way as last year. And the month kind of went down hill from there with more bad news. A friend that I went to high school with lost her sister. My bestest, dearest, oldest friend found out her mother has breast cancer. Another good friend lost her mother suddenly. And it just keeps coming! Wow! So I think I've been avoiding blogging because I haven't been in a good place for a while. However, I don't want to miss some of the good things that have happened this month. So I'll start with Alex.

No comments:

Post a Comment