Thursday, June 11, 2009

Cousins

This is Addison with her sweet cousin, Caitlin. Aren't they beautiful? My sister was here over Memorial Day with her kids, Caitlin and Cadence. Addison and Caitlin are only about 5 months apart. And Tamara and I thought it would be fun to dress them alike a couple times. Poor girls, probably every time they are together we will do this! It was so fun and we got the biggest kick out of it! Caitlin will probably be the closest thing Addison will ever have to a sister. I hope they will be friends and love each other like sisters. It will be fun to see them grow up together. That would be easier if Caitlin lived in the United States...again, that's a whole 'nother post.

My parents with the Caitlin and Addison...Addison was pretty tired by this point.


Heehee, Tamara and I had taken the girls shopping with us. We wore them out! They both slept through dinner. Fun times with my sister and her family! Hopefully, we'll see them again for Christmas. Addison and Caitlin will both be so different by then...probably both walking and talking! They change so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment