Friday, September 18, 2009

Highlight of the Rangers Game

While I love going to the ballpark and watching the Rangers lose, I mean play -- haha, the highlight of the night for Alex was the games. Set up at the back of the park behind the outfield are some games for the kids to play. You buy a token and then you can choose from a few different games. Alex was in baseball heaven! The pictures below show one game where the kids could go in a miniature baseball diamond. One of the kids who ran the game would actually pitch the ball to you. The big kids that were playing were trying to hit the ball out of the miniature baseball diamond. Alex, well he was just trying to actually get the bat to make contact with the ball. But he didn't do too bad for his time!


For this game, the kids waited their turn inside the baseball diamond. They would work their way around the baseball diamond until they got to the practice deck.


Alex on deck waiting his turn to bat. I think the bat was longer than he is!

Waiting for the pitch. Doesn't he look so cute? Did I mention it was almost chilly in the ballpark? Crazy weather for September! But at least it wasn't 100 degrees!
Look at that swing! Now I really wish that I had enrolled him in t-ball. I think he would really have loved it! He's so naturally athletic. We had so much fun with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment