Thursday, September 3, 2009

Pre K

This is the face of my pre-kindergartner! Alex started his third year at St. John this past Monday. In the past, he was attending St. John on Monday and Wednesdays. This year, Roger and I thought it would be a good idea to have him go three days a week to start getting him ready for kindergarten. His teacher is Ms. Sarah, and she seems really nice. I like that she is teaching them some responsibilities from the get-go...every morning they hang their bag, put their lunch box in their cubby, find their name on the attendance poster. On Alex's first day, he walked right into the classroom like an old pro. Ms. Sarah had playdoh out, which Alex loves. So he walked right in, anxious to sit down and get to work on that playdoh! Once he was settled in, signed in, and ready to go, I left to go back home. I was really sad walking back to my car. This is his last year at St. John. We've had excellent teachers and experiences there. This is his last year home with me, even if it's just part time. I'm pretty sad about that! We had a really fun summer and I was sad to see it end already. As I said in an earlier post, here we gooooo!

Love this handsome kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment