Monday, August 2, 2010

Big Fun in Cow Town

The Fort Worth Museum of Science and History underwent a huge renovation and was closed for a long time. When it finally re-opened, I couldn't wait to go back. I've been visiting this museum since I was a kid. And we have always had so much fun there. I've also been dying to buy a membership. So I finally did! Yay! My sister and I took the kids a couple weeks ago. They have such a good time there. It's so fun to just watch their imaginations run wild!


In the actual children's museum, the boys built a tent. This was really fun, but it took me a while to figure out how to stabilize the thing.


Then the boys starting building with some wooden blocks. It was so fun to see Alex build something from start to finish. Like his Dad, he is very talented in this area.


Addison loved these! It was in the "tinkering" around part, which I didn't realize would change every 6 months or so. Alex was sad to see that the sand table wasn't there anymore. But loved the wind tunnel that made a funnel cloud!
We had a really fun time. Most importantly, I'm happy that we were able to take Cadence again. Last time we went, it was during spring break and the museum was obnoxiously crowded. Hopefully we can squeeze one more trip in before school starts!

No comments:

Post a Comment