Thursday, March 17, 2011

Spring Break 2011


I've said it before and I'll say it again: I LOVE Spring Break! I love that spring break signals that winter is nearly over (hopefully), and summer is just around the corner. This year, we were blessed to have my mom, Grandma, here for Spring Break. How great is that?!?! She flew in from Chicago on Sunday, and Monday we started off our break in our usual tradition of breakfast! Our tradition is donuts for the kids from Krispy Kreme, and breakfast for the adults at La Madeleine. It was a little chaotic, as usual, with our crew of hooligans. But still fun. Then Grandma took the kids to Toys R Us for a little spoiling, Grandma style.

Here are the kids at Toys R Us, after getting to pick out a new toy AND a book from Barnes and Noble. They were super spoiled this time around! It was a fun way to start our Spring Break.

No comments:

Post a Comment