Saturday, October 31, 2009

Jack O Laterns

Alex looks forward to "pumpkin time" all year...the time of year when the pumpkins are out at the grocery stores. He asks me all year long, "Is it pumpkin time yet?" So I had the bright idea this year to actually go to a local farm here in Arlington and pick our own pumpkins. It was a good idea in theory. The pumpkins on the farm weren't quite orange yet. But we were assured they would be orange by Halloween.


Or not. And I also had the bright idea of buying four pumpkins, forgetting that Roger was leaving for school for the military. So I spent hours yesterday carving all four of my greenish orange pumpkins. But Alex loved it, so that's all the matters.


Here he is just being silly.


Making a scary face, like his Jack-O-Lantern.





Funny how he kinda looks similar to his pumpkins. Like how some people look similar to their pets. Pets, pumpkins. Work with me here.



Ah, finally, a nice photo of Alex. He was so happy to have Jack-O-Lanterns!

And Addison had to have her picture taken too with the Jack O Lanterns. One shoe and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment