Tuesday, October 27, 2009

October Fun


We have done so many fun things so far this month. I have a lot to catch up on! Today we had a fun Halloween party with our play group. Our sweet hostess really out did herself with festive Halloween food, decorations, games, prizes and just all around fun. Alex had a ball!

Alex really enjoyed playing the games, and here he is playing the bean bag toss. I thought this picture was so cute! Alex has several costume options for Halloween, and today he chose Lighting McQueen.
Alex is giving me his best Lighting McQueen look (not sure what that is exactly!), and his special friend, Ella, is giving me her best princess pose.
Alex is trying out his new vampire teeth.
Addison even played one of the games, although I think she might have been slightly confused by the small tub of water with duckies in it...is this a bath tub or what?
After a while, I realized I hadn't seen Alex for a few minutes. So I went to check on him and found him in the kitchen doing one of his all-time favorite things with one of his all-time favorite girls: decorating sugar cookies and eating only the frosting! How sweet! It was a really fun Halloween party and we're so grateful to our friend Giannina for hosting it. We're looking forward to it again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment