Monday, December 21, 2009

Combo Birthday Party

Really, in my family, we'll take any excuse to get together and celebrate. And eat. This month, my sister and her family moved back from St. Kitts. And since we didn't have the opportunity to celebrate her and Caitlin's birthdays back in October, we decided to do it a couple weeks ago. It was really fun!
My sweet niece, Caitlin, one year old.
Tamara and Caitlin blowing out their candles.
Caitlin opening up a gift.

Tamara with her gift from me: a paddle brush. I have this paddle brush that I've had for years and years. Tamara has always loved it, so I bought her one finally. It made me laugh that she immediately started brushing her hair. It reminded me of Ariel in the Little Mermaid with her fork that she thought was a brush. How she beamed as she brushed her hair with that fork! I think Tamara beamed as well! Most of all, I love that a simple gift such as a hair brush will make her laugh out loud with delight! So fun! Happy first birthday Caitlin and Happy #$!*#$ Birthday Tamara!

No comments:

Post a Comment