Monday, December 14, 2009

Naughty or Nice?

Wow, I can't believe it's December 14th already! Not surprisingly, the month is flying by! Only about a week and a half until Christmas. Which leads me to wonder, is my little 18-month old naughty or nice?

Based on this picture, the answer would be: NAUGHTY! While I wasn't looking, Addison got a hold of my cinnamon colored lip liner and attempted to apply it. Her other favorite activities right now include coloring on the walls, pushing chairs up to the counter to snack on our gingerbread house, tossing cups of water that she can reach on the kitchen table, or the ever popular sport of eating ornaments off my Christmas tree. The reality is though she is just your typical 18-month old. She's keeping me on my toes (and reminding my daily that she can NOT be left unattended...not even for a bathroom break!) But really, how can you not love a face like that? Well, I can't! And I know Santa will be forgiving and keep her on his nice list.

No comments:

Post a Comment