Sunday, November 29, 2009

Feast

Why am I not sleeping...I really don't know! I just downloaded a ton of pictures off my digital camera, and guess I felt the need to blog. I really wish I was more timely in my blogging, so I could better capture my memories. I think that will be a resolution for 2010! In the meantime, Alex had his annual Feast at his preschool last week. In thinking about his feast, I realized that this is his third Feast at St. John. Wow! Third, and last. Sad! What makes this feast special is that as 4-year olds or Pre-K, they have their feast at the back of the old sanctuary, instead of in the classroom. So all the classes ate together at big long tables. It was very nice to not be squished in the classroom...all the parents and all the children squeezed around a table designed for little kids: not so comfy! I love feast because they make all the cute Thanksgiving crafts...hats, clothes, placemats, macaroni necklaces, treats. Love it all! And it's the one day during the year that we get to eat with Alex at school. So fun. Also, we sat with his teacher, Ms. Sarah, so that was a treat as well.
When we arrived at the school, Alex was all dressed up and waiting patiently for us.
Alex and Roger as we waited for our turn to get some food.
Addison and I as we waited to eat.

Alex and his teacher, Ms. Sarah. He really loves his teacher this year. They seem to get along really well, and Ms. Sarah tells me how sweet Alex is at school. So thankful that he is sweet at school!

No comments:

Post a Comment