Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanks for Thanksgiving

Wow, I can't believe Thanksgiving is over! We had a really nice, small Thanksgiving celebration this year. I spent the morning cooking, and then we met my parents at my Grandmother's house. We ate a late lunch, enjoyed the Cowboys game and ate some more. I love that at Thanksgiving, and for the whole month of November, Alex and I have been talking about what we are thankful for...each other, our home, Grandma, Papa, Nana, school, the park, and of course, Daddy. And here's a few reasons why:
Naps with Daddy
Playing bubbles with Daddy
Having Daddy at special days at school, like Alex's Feast
And even getting to celebrate a holiday with Daddy every once in a while!

Now that Thanksgiving is officially over, bring on Christmas! December is already shaping up to be a crazy, fun month. We have my sister moving back from St. Kitts, my brother and his kids coming in for Christmas, and Nana visiting for Christmas too! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment