Thursday, February 4, 2010

Birthday Fun at the Museum

Wow, I can't believe it's been a week already since my birthday. Like every year, 2010 is flying by! On my actual birthday, I took the kids to the Fort Worth Science Museum. My friend Jamie is a member, so she graciously got me and the kids in for free. And Lindsey came too. So everyone had friends at the museum: Alex had Ella, Addison had Lacey and Lola, and I had Jamie and Lindsey. It was just a really fun day. The kids LOVED the museum...so much so that we had tears as we were leaving! I'm so thankful for the other mommies in my life. They even make getting older more fun and bearable!
Addison and Lacey in the actual children's museum part of the science museum.
Lacey shopping in the little grocery store. It was so cute! Addison kept trying to steal everything from Lacey.. her shopping cart, her groceries. They really are almost sisters!
There was a little pretend hospital. Addison wanted to lay down in the beds for the newborns.
The kids loved these wind tunnels! They had a ball watching all their little creations float up and out of the wind tunnel. And I'm so thankful for Lindsey who took all of these pictures and put them on her blog, which I have copied to my blog. So I have a few pictures from our trip to the museum. Love ya Lindsey! We can't wait to go again to the museum. If you're in Fort Worth, I'd highly recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment