Monday, December 27, 2010

If There's A Stool. . .


I think Addison's new motto in life is "if there's a stool, there's a way!" From very early on, she's learned to scoot my kitchen table chairs to get things such as scissors or pencils. Lately, she's branched out and started moving the stool in the bathroom to other rooms in the house. Or she'll use the stools at other houses, such as my parent's house.

And sometimes, Addison doesn't need a stool at all. She just needs her parents to be doing something, anything, other than keeping meticulous tabs on her. This time, she just reached up and grabbed my makeup down. Apparently, this is "dot dot, not a lot!" I laughed because it reminded me of a reindeer. Truly, she keeps me on my toes. But I love her, stool and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment