Wednesday, June 30, 2010

End of Vacation



What's a vacation without a stop at Krispy Kreme? Turns out our hotel was literally walking distance from a Krispy Kreme. In my humble opinion, I think there is nothing more fun than taking your kids out for donuts. It's such a treat for me. Maybe it's because I have fond memories of my parents taking me and my siblings to Krispy Kreme on vacation in North Carolina when I was a kid. Alas, Roger and I were good though! While we wanted to eat there every morning, we resisted and only ate there the last morning we were in San Antonio. Thank goodness, because vacations are terrible on the diet, and your waste line!

Our last stop on our way out of San Antonio was to visit the San Antonio Temple. It is beautiful! It's up in the Stone Oaks area of the city, way up on a hill. It also has a little distribution center, which was fun to visit and shop in. We picked up a few things in there. And then we headed home. So sad our little vacation was over!

No comments:

Post a Comment